Zumba was officially introduced by Alberto Beto Perez, who is a well-known choreographer and dancer from Colombia. Zumba has risen to international prominence after Brazilian pop sensation Claudia Leitte promoted it. She is also the global brand ambassador of Zumba fitness training program. Alberto created the dance form in the year 1990.
Zumba is one of the most sought-after fitness programs that will help you to get multiple benefits. It will help you to lose your unwanted belly fat, it will help you to learn a new form of dance, it will increase your metabolic rate, and it will boost up your mood and many more. Zumba also helps you by imparting blast of confidence and an air of improvement in your daily movement.
Things to keep in mind
If you are thinking to take your Zumba training to the next level, then you must enroll in a Zumba fitness class for everyone. Before you decide to learn the Zumba moves, you must keep these things in mind:
- First, you need to take the help of the Internet, to find the best Zumba classes near you. Better, you must go to zumba.com where you need to enter your country and pin code to find the nearest Zumba instructor or training center. This website is recommended as it contains the list of only the licensed instructors of Zumba. Learning with a licensed instructor means you can learn all the newer moves and varieties of styles such as Aqua Step, Zumba Toning, Senato and many more.
- If you want to warm up yourself at home itself before going for full-fledged training, then you can also find hundreds of tutorials on YouTube and other online video sharing sites. There you will find many basic moves which you can start practicing that will help you to warm up.
- Do thorough research about the dance forms that Zumba fitness class for everyone will make you learn about. Many categories are involved according to the style, technique, requirement, gender and age group. Take a look.
- Zumba Fitness: The standard method of learning Zumba that incorporates Latin beats with the high-intensity movement for contributing to your weight loss and fitness program.
- Zumba Toning: A more professional version of Zumba Fitness here you need to use toning stick while practicing. It will help you to tone your abs, limbs, glues and whole body.
- Zumba Gold and Gold Toning; For the higher age groups born in the era of baby boomers. The movements are bit soft and calm, but the aim of fitness remains the same.
- Aqua Zumba: Practice your Zumba moves on the pool. A tough thing to crack.
- Zumba Senato: You need to practice a specific technique around a chair for improving the balance, posture and a cardio exercise.
- Zumba In the circuit: Like the MMA training, you will be practicing Zumba combining it with the killer moves and strength training.
- Zumba Kids: The classes exclusively designed for little one to learn Zumba.
Go and join the class. Zumba is regardless of the age group. Choose any one of the above according to requirement and happy training!