Sometimes we tend to overlook symptoms such as trembling hands, abnormal weight gain, anxiety, etc. Hyperthyroidism could be the reason behind all these symptoms. Unlike hypothyroidism where the activity of the thyroid gland is deeply compromised, hyperthyroidism is caused when the thyroid gland starts to over-react.
In hyperthyroidism, the thyroid gland starts producing much more hormones than required by the body. The thyroid gland is situated at the base in the front part of the neck and is shaped like a butterfly. This gland gives out hormones which are imperative for many bodily functions. The body’s metabolism is controlled by the thyroid gland. It is responsible for monitoring the rate at which our body uses up fat and carbohydrates and also helps regulate protein production.
- Feelings of anxiety, nervousness, and irritability
- Very frequent bowel movements
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Double or blurred vision
- Protruding eyes (eyes that seem to be bulging out) common in patients of grave’s disease
- Changes in hair quality, hair can turn brittle, lifeless and even lead to hair loss
- Heartbeat is irregular (especially among the elderly)
- Changes in the menstrual cycles such as less frequent periods or lighter bleeding
- Weakness in the muscles especially in the thighs
- Fingernails grow rapidly and faster than before
- A rapid heartbeat, sometimes even more than 100 beats per minute
- Hands are shaky
- Thinning of skin
- Abnormal weight loss despite eating more
It is imperative to consider the fact that these symptoms may be caused due to a variety of other medical disorders as well. It is best to consult a doctor to determine if whether it is actually because of hyperthyroidism or no.
Hyperthyroidism is a progressive and chronic disorder that affects many organs in the body and disrupts imperative processes such as metabolism and menstruation among others.
Dr Batra’s clinic offers the best homeopathic treatment to help cure hyperthyroidism and many other medical conditions. A team of highly experienced homeopathic doctors and endocrinological experts conduct a detailed study on every individual case brought in to help formulate the best treatment plan possible.
What are the advantages of Dr Batra’s homeopathic treatment?
- Controls anxiety and palpitations
- Controls all the weight-related problems linked to hyperthyroidism
- Controls the irregularities in menstrual cycles
- Makes THS levels normal
- Reduction or complete removal of dependency on other thyroid medication
- Instills overall wellness
There has been a proliferation in the number of cases of thyroid-related problems and it is expanding at an alarming rate. It is important for us to understand that homeopathy can work as the most effective solution to the problem especially because of the absence of any potential side effects and the holistic approach of the treatment.